Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Posts!!

There has been a long stretch between this post and my previous posts as I've debated whether or not to continue this blog because I've questioned my commitment to it. I considered not posting anymore as I have not been able to be as dedicated as I'd like to be, seeking out followers and the like. However, after a talk with my sister this weekend on how much a blog like this is needed, if for no other reason to explore motherhood, and, let others know they are not alone, I have decided to re-launch the site within the next few weeks with a new, refreshed dedication, commitment and purpose. I have so many ideas for where I'd really like for this blog to go and who I'd like for it to reach, and I want to be sure that I am giving it my ALL!! In the meantime, I will continue to do a few more posts on this site as I begin to work on plans to transition. But, because of the long stretch between articles I didn't want anyone to think MAKE ME MILFEE was going away. We just want to build a following to change the way that not only mothers feel about motherhood, but others as well, because, these days it seems to be the least respected, yet most important profession (if a woman chooses to become one) a lady can have. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment